Lazebe Trading Consortium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lazebe Trading Consortium

Welcome to the LTC's forum enjoy your stay, please be polite and helpful.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence from game.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn Trublade
Minion
Minion
Jenn Trublade

Absence from game. Empty
PostSubject: Absence from game.   Absence from game. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:56 pm

Hello all,
Some of you may (or may not) have noticed I am not on very much of late. Let me assure you I love this game I just need lots of cash IRL so had to take a 2nd job. Between that and sleep I dont get much time to play or hear whats going on in game. If some one could maybe start a post with game updates for those like me that would be awesome, kind of a way to get up to speed. oh and thanks Apple and Kid for this forum its great. alien

Last edited by Jenn Trublade on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to throw down a signature. Peace all. ^.^ V)
Back to top Go down
Applerind
Accountant
Accountant
Applerind

Absence from game. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absence from game.   Absence from game. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 10:14 am

Hi Jenn,

Hope your financial situation gets a bit better soon and look forward to seeing you ingame at some point.

I'll try and put together a list of any important updates but I'll probably need help from some of our more experienced members as they will have a better understanding of the various changes and their implications.

Your welcome, it keeps me out of mischief. Very Happy

Cheers Apple
Back to top Go down

Absence from game.
Page 1 of 1